Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Ten


While every blogger I know has a whimsical Wednesday post, I decided to be different. What is trending on my post is none other than, Terrific Tuesday Ten.

Every Tuesday I will be posting a list including ten of my 'Favorite Things'.

I read somewhere that Oprah has an extensive list of favorite things during the Thanksgiving holiday season. In 2013 she included a $500 truffle risotto kit and $475 steak knives on her 'Favorite Things' list. That's what I call a 'whopping upscale list'.

But hey, Oprah can do that, she's Oprah!

Although my list is not as extravagant as Oprah's, I often consider a few of my 'Favorite Things' to be budget minded, yet with great sentimental value. Well without further ado, these are a few of my 'Favorite Things'.

                 Hallmark Christmas Ornaments                    Charlie Brown
Bright colored running shoes                                             and  the Peanut Gang
          
          Dreaming in the morning
                                                             Coffee flavored lip gloss          

Sunflowers in a Cobalt Blue vase                                               Honey dew nail polish

                                                                   A cup of English Tea

     When someone comes running to hug you                   Theodor Seuss Geisel

So there you have it, these are just a few of my 'Favorite Things' this Terrific Tuesday Ten.

Why don't you share with me and our friends your Terrific Tuesday Ten list of these are a few of my 'Favorite Things'? We just might have some 'Favorite Things' in common!

May the grace of God be with you.
Yolanda


Quote:
"When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window."
          -Maria Von Trapp
            From The Sound of Music
 




No comments:

Post a Comment