Friday, May 27, 2016

                                      MORNING PRAYER

                                   Father,
                                                        Thank You for this new morning and the 
                                                   privilege of beginning the day with You. As
                                                   today unfolds, give me wisdom to handle 
                                                   every situation I encounter. Let my speech be
                                                   seasoned with grace and my thoughts pleasing 
                                                   to You. I am grateful to know that regardless
                                                   of where this day takes me, You will be right
                                                   here with me. There is no shortage of good
                                                   things in Your presence. 

                                                       Help me to live with my mind set on things
                                                    above so that Your light would shine in my
                                                    life and Your name would be glorified.
                                      
                                                    Amen.

                                                       O satisfy us in the morning with Your
                                                    lovingkindness, that we may sing for joy and
                                                   be glad all our days.

                                                                                                  -Psalm 90:14
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment