Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Full Day With God


                                                   Fill my days with sunshine bright,
                                                   With flowers in wondrous array -
                                                       Each in it's own colorful hue
                                                      And all in a fragrant bouquet!
                                                    Fill my nights with moonlit skies,
                                                     With stars and the Milky Way -
                                               With a peaceful sleep and rested mind
                                                      To help me greet the new day.
                                                       Fill my hours within each day
                                                        With joy and praise to Thee
                                                    For each and every blessing sent
                                                       From You, dear Lord, to me.
                                             And may I use each minute, each second,
                                                          Throughout the entire day
                                               to share Thy love and peace with those
                                                             I meet along the way!

                                                           Poem by Mary Chevalier

"Guide me in Your truth and teach
me, for You are God my Savior. For
You I wait all the long day, because
of Your goodness, Lord."
Psalm 25:5

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."
2 Corinthians 13:14

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment