Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MORNING PRAYER

Father,
     
     Thank You for the blessing of a new morning and the privilege of beginning the day by talking with You. I give You myself and my schedule today, asking to be used to further Your kingdom.

     Grant me the wisdom to handle each situation I encounter with grace so that my speech will be pleasing and my thoughts pure as I follow Your direction. I am grateful that Your plans for me are good (Jer. 29:11), and I trust in Your steadfast faithfulness.

     Help me to live in a manner worthy of the calling You have placed on my life (Eph. 4:1) and to magnify Your name in all things.

     Amen

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."
2 Corinthians 13:14

Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment